Gazeta Dita is a Albanian language newspaper published in Tirana, Albania. The newspaper was founded in 1995 and is the oldest Albanian language newspaper in Albania. Gazeta Dita is published daily and has a circulation of 10,000.
Gazeta Dita is a Albanian language newspaper published in Tirana, Albania. It is the oldest and most circulated Albanian language newspaper in the country. The newspaper was founded on November 1, 1918, by Faik Konitza and Xhemal Bey Bushati.
- Gazeta Dita is a Albanian-language newspaper published in Tirana, Albania.
- It was first published in 1990 and is the most popular Albanian newspaper.
- Gazeta Dita has a circulation of about 50,000 copies per day.
- The newspaper is published by the Rilindja Publishing House.
- Gazeta Dita is a major source of news and information in Albania.
|gazeta dita lajme|
|www gazeta dita com|
|gazeta dita albania|
|shtypi shqiptar gazeta dita|
|gazeta dita versioni online|
|horoskopi gazeta dita|
|gazeta dita horoskopi|
|gazeta dita arben duka|